Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ellie's on Facebook!

Many of you have tried to sway me into providing Ellie-updates via Facebook, so you will be happy to know that I've succumbed and set up a group for her.  I've made it open to everyone, so the more the merrier.  If you haven't received an invitation, you can search for the group entitled "Ellie's Cheerleaders!" 

The lengthy and pictoral updates will be made on this blog, though, so keep it here for all the nitty gritty details. 

Thanks again for all your lovin' and encouragement! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, What type of CP does she have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie's been diagnosed with spastic diplegia, although she does have upper-body involvement as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son has the same, the physio believes that he has it in his left legs and slightly in his arms and right leg. He was diagnosed at 8 months and have been taking therapy since. I love hearing about the milestones reached. It gives me hope for my son and what he may just be doing at Ellie's different stages. Can we converse away from this medium. You can send me your email address at leonced@techie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be cheering you every step of the way Ellie! You go girl :)
    Kristi & Hunter

    ReplyDelete