Tuesday, January 26, 2010

6:30pm (Pacific Time)

What would we do without the internet, eh?! It is awesome that we get to keep so many people informed, in one swoop of the keyboard! I just left the hospital. Richie is there with Ellie, and I am going to try to catch some zzz's before heading back for the night shift. Ellie STILL hasn't slept, which is frustrating for all of us. BUT, on the positive side, she is super-drugged up now and seems to be pretty much pain free. AND, she ate almost all of her supper! And, friends, we were able to move her legs around a bit and it was UNBELIEVABLE. They are loose and so easy to move!!!!!!


So, pray for SLEEP tonight, for all four of us out here in Vancouver. PRAISE THE LORD today is over and the surgery is done and it all went okay!

3 comments:

  1. Whew....good news and glad to hear it. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank God. I have cried through all these updates. (Sorry, I didn't post sooner today, but we were at Children's for some doctor visits for Emma.) I got on her to check on sweet Ellie asap. My heart was feeling you all the way through the whole thing--going into OR, watching her fall asleep, feeling relief that she came through, needing sleep, and the elation of her moving those gorgeously loose legs. Oh, I am still praying, and especially for sleep for you ALL. Much love and hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so happy! I hope you all had a peaceful night.

    ReplyDelete