Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catching Up

Well.  I blinked and then it was a week later.  How did *that* happen?

As usual, things have been busy.  Ellie did some daddy-bonding this weekend as I flew up to Washington for a bit of a girls' weekend (it's strange to refer to DC as "up" north!).  It was a FANTABULOUS break for me (though my gut is still sore from all the laughing I did with the chickas!), and a good time for Richard and Ellie to do some father-daughter activities.

'Course, Richard couldn't last an entire weekend alone with Ellie, so his parents drove down to Orlando to help out.  (Just kidding....They had scheduled their visit well before I decided to go away for the weekend!)  They're here till the end of the week, so the good, yet busy, times keep rollin'...

Ellie's doing sooper-dooper.  I was just chit-chatting with her conductor-therapist, and she was very pleased with Ellie's new-found ability to sit (both with legs to her side and in front of her) from lying down.  We've been working on this skill for YEARS now, and it's only been in the past couple of months that Ellie's gained the trunk strength to accomplish it.  Whoop! 

Since I don't have any new Ellie pics on my camera, and it pains me to post a photo-less entry, I'll leave you with a goodie-but-oldie.  Love y'all!


April, 2006. 



No comments:

Post a Comment