Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

...from my sweet little Candy-Girl!

Ellie had a Costume Carnival at her school on Friday and she went dressed as a Green M&M.  Precious, of course! 

Even better than the Costume Carnival was the fact that she could work with Play-Doh at her desk.  This girl keeps the Play-Doh factory in business, I tell ya...
The down-side to Ellie's costume was that she couldn't wear her super-cool M&M gloves when using her walker. They're just too bulky and made it nearly impossible for her to hold on to the handles.  BUT, she could proudly don them when in her stroller!
Ellie's special Halloween version of her "deer in the headlights" look :-).  She's sitting here with her beloved EA (Educational Assistant).  My Texas-born girl was especially impressed with her EA's cowgirl costume.  See, a perfect match they are!
I hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween...just like we did!

2 comments:

  1. That girl is as sweet as candy! Pun intended! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I love M&M's. I loved that costume. I could pinch those cheeks.

    ReplyDelete