Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shameless Plug

I'm not even going to try to pretend this is anything but a selfish request.  Y'all are too smart to see through me if I try :-).

If you're on Facebook, can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE click on this link and "like" Ellie's picture?  Because I want a $500 gift card.  There, I said it.  It has nothing to do with Ellie (goodness knows that the LAST thing she wants to do is appease me again by trying on more clothes), and everything to do with my, "I love dressing my little girl up!" mommy-heart.

"Like" the photo here.  You'll have to first "like" Kelly's Kids, in order to "like" the picture.  So confusing, I know!

THANKS!

And for those of you who aren't on Facebook (really?  Are "those people" still out there?!), here's the photo.  The contest requires that the cutie-patoodie subject dress up in their Halloween costume, which must include one item from their 2010 collection.  Ellie's precious little monogrammed tights are the item.

Just imagine her in many more cute outfits.... :-) :-) :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'd "like" that precious pirate anywhere! I did on FB too - assuming I did it right! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute! Naturally. Prettiest pirate I've seen. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete