Monday, July 12, 2010

Brilliant!

The title of this post refers to ME, of course!

Or, perhaps I'm the opposite of brilliant, since it's taken me so long to figure this out.  Ha! 

This morning, a light bulb flashed (read: flickered) in my head and I thought, "Hey, I should give my camera to Ellie's aide and ask her to snap some 'cute shots' during the camp day!"  And, whaddayaknow, it worked out great. 

These are the sweet pictures that greeted me upon my return home from work today:

Looks like Little Miss Ellie had a pretty awesome day!  We are so grateful that Ellie's conductors and therapists turn "learning how to use your body" into something so fun.  I am constantly overwhelmed when I think about Ellie's "team" and how much they continuously do for our baby.

And a special cyber high-five to Ellie's aide!  Thanks for these fantastic pictures!  Hopefully they'll keep comin' and I can share them with Ellie's Cheerleaders (ie: YOU)....

PS: Yes, I mentioned the "w" word.  Work.  Today was my first day back to the grind.  Real life has fully returned.   Good thing I loved every minute of it (minus the alarm clock, of course)!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Elmo one with the big smile! You ARE so lucky that they make therapy fun for Ellie. Malayna is really resisting therapy lately and it breaks my heart to think about all the hard work she has to endure instead of being able to enjoy the summer off like most kids do. I wish we had a center like that near us! Smiles and therapy are not something that go hand in hand here these days. Although I did enroll her in a six week aquatherapy class and she did love that (last week was the first week though) because she LOVES the water.

    ReplyDelete