Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shout Out

We LOVE our church.

We MISS our church.  A lot.

And, without question, we are loved back.  They have cried with us.  They have rejoiced with us.  They have supported us; spiritually, emotionally and financially.  They have prayed.  And prayed.  And prayed.

Last week, one of the church staff asked if I could whip up a little "update video" that could be shown in Sunday's service.  There are still some non-techies out there who don't have the internet, which means they can't read the frequent blog and Facebook updates. (For shame!)

So, being the rock-star computer-savvy person I am (HA!), I put something together.  And it was shown in the morning service.

Since Sunday, I have heard from so many church-friends, saying hi and thanking me for the updates.  I have also heard that following the video, Ellie was prayed for and loved on, even from 1500 miles away.  How amazing is that?!

So, I just wanted to send a special "We love you and miss you" to our church family back home.  THANK YOU for loving our little Ellie so very much.

6 comments:

  1. I'm crying, and I love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o i love seeing the video updates, Ellie's journey through all this is incredible! Keep going strong Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried during the service watching this video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cry every time I watch this video... but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video is even more special after getting to actually meet Ellie!! Christie, you are an amazing Mama and God has chosen you for such a time as this. I'm so glad I got to meet you. Richard is special to us and I'm so glad he found you! The two of you are awesome parents to sweet Ellie! I love her smile! I LOVE the prayer you sent to Mary Ellen on the day of James's surgery. It meant a great deal to Mary Ellen and she received it at a very opportune time. God knew just what she needed and used you to say the words. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! We love all three of you and will keep you close to our hearts. Ellie & James will have such a testimony one day. They have already been used to touch lives.
    Blessings to you With Love
    Jane Hillis

    ReplyDelete